Chances after being postponed

<p>Hello! Recently I've received a deferral from Wisconsin, but I'm wondering if there's some hope for me to still get in. I applied around September with a 28 ACT score and a 3.77 weighted GPA (3.65 if you unweight it but my school doesn't report unweighted). I also took 3 AP classes and passed all of them with a 3, 4, and a 5 on each. However, Wisconsin does want me to send a mid-year report. I had just finished my first trimester and received a 3.95 weighted GPA for that trimester (3.61 unweighted, but like I said before, my school doesn't report that). I am also an African-American and from MN. Do you think that there is any chance for me to be accepted? Thanks!</p>

<p>Your stats sound good to me. I think you have a decent chance to be accepted by March 31. Keep trying your best!</p>

<p>If they want a mid-year report, that’s good news. And, if you have hard classes and good grades this year, that’s even better. Don’t slack off; really go for those mid-term grades.</p>

<p>I believe that they did mention sending a mid-year report in during winter. Like I said before, I just got finished with the first trimester of Senior Year, so I could be able to send those in. Thanks, and I hope I do get in. On Wisconsin!</p>

<p>Sorry to hijack this thread but wanted to get chanced as i was also postponed,
3.2 unweighted/3.9 weighted
Indian male
2310 SAT 800 Writing 790 Math 720 Reading
math 2 800
chemistry 700
went to a rigorous STEM magnet school
11 AP’s in high school + 2 honors
3 years of spanish
member of robotics club-multiple state level championships and competed at international level
editor of school STEM journal
member of high school varsity tennis team/jv soccer
Board member of a youth Indian nonprofit organization
Placed first in Imagine Tomorrow Science Fair: Technology Division (Held at Wazzu every year)
member of school TSA/FBLA clubs
member of NHS
internships at local tennis club, startup company in downtown Seattle, Microsoft, local athletic company
over 300 hours of volunteer service during high school(with multiple nonprofits/groups)
I can program in Java and C++
I applied first notification period</p>

<p>My senior year schedule includes word lit, ap stats, ap comp sci, ap phys mech. and ap phys. mag. </p>

<p>I have A’s in computer science, stats, and literature and a b in physics, what are my chances to get admitted?</p>

<p>@MrShray, there is absolutely no reason to hijack this thread. That is totally unacceptable. Just create your own.</p>

<p>sorry :frowning: i will do so now.</p>

<p>It’s okay, I just figured I’ll let you know. I may have come off a bit harsh and I apologize for that. @MrShray</p>