Chances for Admission

<p>OOS male from NY
78 average with 1 AP class and 3 honors classes
21 on ACT
1050/1600 on SAT
530-Critical Reading
520-Math</p>

<p>What do you guys think?</p>

<p>Have you already submitted both your ACT and SAT to UA? If not, just my opinion (others please speak up here), I would be reluctant to release your ACT to UA, as it seems very low, especially compared to your SAT, which is more average. UA doesn't require both for OOS apps, do they? </p>

<p>What's your GPA weighted and unweighted? Do you mean you're taking 1 AP class and 3 honors classes this year or your entire HS career? Are you involved in any ECs or community service work that you listed on your app? How's your essay? </p>

<p>Also, I've heard UA evaluates a third GPA based on your "core classes," so that they can see how students do on core academics, not including classes like ceramics, etc. How are you doing on your core academics? </p>

<p>Sorry for all the questions, but you may get better answers to your question if you can supply more info. Good luck!</p>

<p>I have not applied to UA yet. My weighted GPA is about a 78.1 and my unweightes is about a 78.6. No, im pretty sure they don't require both. I have taken 1 AP and 3 honors throughout all of high school. I play 1 varsity sport and have good EC's. My core academics are very sold in english and social studies but a little below average in math and science but i make it up with my scores on the ACT, which is why I would like to send my ACT score even though it is a little low compared to my SAT.</p>

<p>ASU is my number 1 choice but im also a little interested in UA.</p>

<p>Let me know what you guys think.</p>

<p>thanks for the help</p>

<p>actually your ACT score is on the same level with you sat, +- 30 points.... send both.</p>