United States History
English Literature (Also GT)
BC Calculus
Chemistry
Economics
Government
English Language (Also GT)

12 Hours - Dual Credit Courses
Lots of extra curriculars, very involved in numerous clubs and activities at school
National Finalist- Technology Student Association
250+ Service Hours
Good essays, A, B, C
Rec Letters (maximum allowed to be submitted)

What are my chances for full admission to TAMU?

IS that your complete SAT score or only Math and Critical Reading? If yes, congrats you got automatic admissions! :)>- If not, i would say it depends on what major / department you applied for.

(I’m gonna guess your an engineering major right? :slight_smile: )

It’s my complete score :frowning: and no, I’m not an engineering major. I’m a FIVS major (Forensic and Investigative Sciences)

@cjewrae

Wouldn’t have guessed! I didn’t even know that major was at A&M!

What is your math and critical reading scores from the SAT? If it is 1300 or more, then congrats again on automatic admissions! If its not but still close you have a good chance, as long as your application got in early.

580 math 600 reading

Thats not bad, I would say you have a good chance depending on when they got your application.

That’s not bad, I would say you have a good chance depending on when they got your application.

I applied and had everything in by October 2nd. TAMU is my first choice and I’m super bummed that I barely missed auto admit with the top 10% thing

is the 4.0 on the 4.0 or 5.0 scale?

@baylor2020 it’s out of a 4.0 scale

Update: I was offered full admission today, 12/3 at approx. 9 pm. Thanks and Gig’Em!

Congratulations!