Chances for nursing schools

Hi I am a CA resident and i would like to know my chances of getting into SDSU. CSUF, UCI, UCLA, UPenn for the direct nursing program. a-g gpa is 4.19 weighted and a 3.90 unweighted and got a 1420 on the SAT

You look like a competitive applicant for SDSU/CSUF/UCLA and UCI. Since Nursing schools are so competitive in California, there is no guarantee but all are possible.

Best of luck.

I had a 4.2 weighted and a 1500 sat and got rejected from all except sdsu (didn’t apply to csuf). Someone told me my essays weren’t very good though.

Other than GPA, Test scores and essays, UCLA and UCI also consider major related EC’s. With an acceptance rate around 3-4%, I am sure there are more qualified applicants than spots. Apply widely and have a safety school as backup.

Consider looking at the direct admit programs in Pennsylvania, especially Pitt and Penn State. Temple is excellent as well but your stats are more in line with Pitt and Penn State. UPenn is still a reach at your current stats. Penn State receives about 1800 applications for about 150 to 160 spots. Accepted students tend to have GPAs above 3.8-3.9+.