Chances for Pamplin College of Business

<p>Do I have a shot at Virginia Tech --> Pamplin College of Business at all? </p>

<p>AT I: Verbal: 500 Math: 560 Writing: 620 (I can't beat this, I suck at standardized testing - I know its sad) I never knew about ACT..would taking it in February as a senior be too late?</p>

<p>G.P.A.: I have a 3.5; Not sure if its out of 4.0 or 5.0, but since I'm in NHS, I assume it's out of 4.0 with distinguished honors.</p>

<p>Class Rank: 50 out of 170 students. School does not rank</p>

<p>Extracurricular Activities:
Wrestling (1 varsity letter): 4 yrs
XC cross Country JV: 2 yrs
Junior Statesmen of America Treasurer 2 years
National Honor Society; distinguished honors ( 2 years)
KYA secretary (volunteer community club) since 9th grade
KYA treasurer
Accounting Assistant to CPA (dad's work) since 10th grade</p>

<p>Course load Senior Year: Currently in with a full schedule:
AP Biology, AP French IV, Law I and II, Honors World Civ, Calculus, LA regular, American Politics. Have taken honors chemistry, physics, biology, french, and geometry as well as APUSH I and II. Took 4 yrs of science, math, language, and electives. Have a full schedule this year. Not much of a science guy though.</p>

<p>Location: New Jersey
My background: I'm Indian(not native American), and I am a citizen of both U.S. and Canada.</p>

<p>In addition to writing an essay, I also sent in a very professional-looking resume.</p>

<p>I'm really amazed that out of the 16 people that viewed this thread, none of them could post a reply. Look, I know you guys want stats of a person similar to yours so you can compare but there are other people out there that need help - therefore I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could post a reply to my question honestly.</p>

<p>Slim chances--Avg. SAT for Pamplin is around 1250 and GPA is 3.8 Who knows maybe youll get accepted to VT University Studies--if so, you can transfer into Pamplin with a good gpa.</p>