Chances for U Miami?

I’m applying early decision to UM for the Music Industry Program. I play the piano and expect my audition tape to probably be regarded as above average.

Here’s my scores:

GPA (Unweighted):3.4
ACT Superscore: 32

I go to the top public school in the state so classes can definitely be pretty difficult. By the time I graduate, I will have taken 5 AP classes. I played sports for about half of my high school life, but had to quit due to an injury. Any insight into my chances would be AWESOME, thanks a ton!

*Early Action, not ED, sorry!

I definitely see you getting in! I don’t know much about Miami, but your stats are strong and if your audition goes well, that’s probably the most important thing. Best of luck!!

Thanks a bunch!

Hey !! What state are you from !! Your act is really good. Your gpa may be a problem not 100% if you are from FL good luck ! (I am from FL) my friend was 15 in her class and had a 3.6 or 3.7 and was wait listed. And same with her friend who was 5 in the class. But he got into duke…

Hey, I’m from NJ actually. And yeah, I’m a little worried about my GPA but it turns out it was updated and its around a 3.6

bump

Similar here for my son. One of better private schools in NJ.

ACT: 33
Gpa UW: 3.6
By graduation 5 APs
Lots of community service.
math 2 subject test: 760

Chance on EA?