Chances of getting into TAMU Mays?

Just applied today.

Class Rank: 232 / 706

GPA: 4.0/4.0 (unweighted) & 5.91/6.0 (weighted)

SAT (with Sub Scores)
1590 (800 math / 790 English)
Essay (4 Reading / 4 Analysis / 4 Writing)

SAT [Subject Tests]
Math Level 2 (790)
Biology E (800)
Physics (720)
Chemistry (740)
U.S. History (780)
English (800)
Spanish (750)

ACT (with Sub Scores)
36 Composite (36 English, 35 Math, 36 Reading, 36 Science)
12 Writing

Classes (AP & IB)
IB History SL, IB History HL, IB Economics, IB Literature SL, IB Literature HL, IB Physics SL, IB Physics HL, IB Biology SL, IB Math HL, IB Spanish SL, AP Statistics, AP Calculus BC, AP US History, AP Human Geography, AP Computer Science A.

AP & IB Scores
(AP = out of 5, IB = out of 7)

IB Economics - 7
IB Spanish - 7
AP Calculus BC - 5
AP Human Geography - 5
AP Computer Science - 5
AP US History - 5

(others are going to be taken this spring)

Activities:
Student Council (Vice President)
DECA
HOSA (Secretary)
Cross-country
Varsity volleyball
Debate (President)
Economics Club
Science Bowl
Model UN (Secretary)
Poetry Club (President)

When did you receive your admission decision: Pending

Are you an Auto-admit or Academic Admit or Review Admit: Review (not in top 25%)

What are my chances of getting in?
I’m kind of scared.

I’m also planning on applying to UPenn, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Rice, Baylor, UT Austin, UT Dallas, UT San Antonio, Northwestern, and Yale.

Your stats are amazing (aside from ranking) but I believe Mays is already full based on someone posting they got put in 2nd choice major.

I believe that the ranking system is necessary, don’t you? Even with a 5.91 GPA, I am ranked in the second quartile. A 5.91 GPA signifies an average of 99.1 in a person’s college-level courses, but as my school is extremely competitive, a lot of the students have a 100 average, therefore the ranking system is unfair as it doesn’t account for competitiveness.

The way I see it is if you had applied in good time you would have been admitted. Rank isn’t the problem here at all. If you are not admitted to Mays it is because it is full, not because of rank. You are a great student, your school must be well known in the uni system for you to be 2nd quartile.

I’m not talking about myself, specifically. I have a friend who has similar statistics to me and she applied on October 5th but she hasn’t heard back from A&M yet.

I’m not talking about myself,<<<<<<<<

You lost me.

O.K. Boomer.