Chances?

<p>I already applied, but while I wait, I'm just interested in what everyone thinks my chances are. </p>

<p>GPA: 3.64W (3.60UW)
ACT: 32
ECs:
-Volunteer tutor for all four years of high school
-Business Professionals of America state qualifier all four years
-I've had two jobs. I've had my current job since May of my sophomore year.
Essay:
Good, talked about volunteering as a tutor in a bad area of Chicago. Maybe it wasn't that unique, but I thought it was a decent essay. Ran it by two different English teachers.
Recs:
Very good</p>

<p>Other info:
-Both parents went to UW-Madison.
-From Chicago burbs, guessing that will hurt me.
-Applied 10/31.</p>

<p>Chance for a thick envelope is very good. Seriously doubt you have to go through the postpone-then-admit route. Which other schools are u applying?</p>

<p>i have almost identical stats, and people told me to start packing my bags</p>

<p>hopefully i'll see you in madison next year! (if we both get accepted)</p>

<p>Looks good for an admit, I have nearly the same stats except my GPA is 3.52 and my ACT is 33. Too bad my parents didn't go there or anything though...</p>

<p>Hopefully we'll both get in!</p>

<p>I'm glad to hear that you guys think I have a good chance of getting in! The only thing that worries me a little is my below-average GPA.</p>

<p>dallas808, I applied to NYU ED (a stretch) but I was rejected. I applied to Indiana University and was directly admitted into the Kelley School of Business, though, so I'll be going there if I don't get into UW-Madison. If I get into Madison, I'll probably go to Madison, but it'll be a tough choice since UW-M and IU both have such great business schools.</p>

<p>chuck 90, me 2...i'm struggling between madison, kelley, and Carlson at Minn. I'd go 2 kelley tho if they offer u the scholarship since ur gonna be oos. I'd say if ur in the top 15% of ur class, u should have no problem gettin into madison as oos. Good luck. BTW, i was instate, top 13%, act 30 3.6 UW...accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>