Chemistry question

<p>I want to get into the CoE and I'm currently a freshman. I was just wondering what grade do you need at the minimum to get credit for Chem 1035. I'm not doing so good on the tests. There have been 2 so far and there are 2 more and a final exam. I have A's in every other one of my classes, it's just chem 1035 I'm doing bad in. I read on the GE requirements that it says a C- or better next to Enge 1024, but says nothing next to Engl Math or Chem 1035/45 but a Overall GPA 2.0 underneath all of them. I have A's in the lab, Engl and the math classes, but what if i end up getting a D in Chem 1035 but still have well over 2.0 overall and between those classes.</p>

<p>I think you are fine for transferring into Engineering. But, you’ll want your overall gpa to be above 2.5 to get into your major. One “D” isn’t going to kill you if you are doing very well in all of your other classes. Obviously, you may want to chose something other than Chem E as your major!</p>

<p>That’s the plan, but it’s just bugging me. I could have had a 3.8 versus possibly a 3.1 if I did not take Chem or could of taken it as a P/F.</p>

<p>Would I be able to use course withdrawal if I really needed to near end of November. I could take a equivalent Chem course at a nearby cc back home. The only thing is, would they let me stay in the Lab? Even though I have an A.</p>