Class of 2016 Nursing Admissions!!

<p>Congrats cel589! It sounds like Penn St. is a great opportunity, and I think the $10K/year is a great reason to choose it if you’re already leaning in that direction. I spent a week on the main campus (with my D) last spring and really enjoyed the campus, town, and atmosphere. I graduated from a Big 10 school (Iowa) and wouldn’t trade my experience for anything. Best of luck to you!</p>

<p>fiveteens - wow! i’m not surprised she got in!
thank you! thankfully my top choice is also my safety so i’m not too concerned about getting in.</p>

<p>When does villanova notify?</p>

<p>Are you RD at Villanova? If so, it was March for D1 ,who currently is in her second year there</p>

<p>I got into UVM and Colby-Sawyer for nursing, and NEC and UNE for PA!</p>

<p>EA for Villanova</p>

<p>D1 was deferred from Nova when she applied EA, got in RD…many applicants will see this happen,so don’t lose faith if deferred</p>

<p>3.87 UW
660 M 700 CR 700 W (2060)
SAT IIs: 730 US History 660 Literature
1,000+ volunteer hours</p>

<p>Accepted:
Pitt Nursing (with conditional acceptance to their graduate program)
Case Western (with $27,500 per year scholarship) </p>

<p>Will Attend: Case Western</p>

<p>Congratulations Pocketsized!</p>

<p>Congratulations pocketsized!!</p>

<p>PocketSized, gotta tell ya, I’m totally impressed!!</p>

<p>im applying to be a nursing student for the class of 2016. I applied oct 27th. I was wondering if anyone knows when most nursing students found out if they were accepted into the school of nursing or not. I really want to get in here so I know i have somewhere to go that i can afford. i have a 3.7 gpa, 4 honors classes, 4 ap classes, on the 2 ap exams i’ve tken so far i’ve gotten 5’s, i got 620 on critical reading and 670 on math sat’s. Im on the varsity dance team, a camp counselor, been in many clubs, do lots of community service. i am also a ma residentwhat are my chances of getting into the nursing school? and when d oyou think ill hear the final decsion? thanks </p>

<p>ive gotten into uvm for nursing and case western with a 27.5k nursing scholarship already. My top choices are umass amherst and fairfield. what are my chances of getting into the nursing programs at those schools?</p>

<p>Case western is much better then Fairfield, D1 was accepted there with merit and passed on attending</p>

<p>D just got into NEU honors it is one of her favorites so Whew!!!</p>

<p>I was told that UMass Amherst EA decisions start today… I also know that you can either be accepted or deferred to nursing with that university admit decision. With your stats, I’m guessing you’ll get accepted…</p>

<p>NEU honors!!! Congratulations to you, downtoearth’s D and one proud mama!</p>

<p>I am realizing this is the place to be. People here get how few slots vs applications there are for nursing. so while we are all excited others are like ??? To us its like getting into Yale haha. i am so happy that her first one was a yes, now she can breath easier. I am very proud of her as she has worked hard and is a sweetheart. Anybody waiting for any soonish apps?</p>

<p>I get it! We are happy about UNH (and D will likely go there), but waiting to hear about UMass Amherst. I believe they started sending out their EA decisions yesterday and my S got a VERY thick letter from them (and WPI) today. My D has not gotten anything yet from UMass… You are right, downtoearth, getting in to top notch nursing schools IS a bit like applying to the Ivy League when you consider the percentage of acceptance!</p>

<p>My d is still waiting tho hear form UConn too. i wonder if they send out the nursing letters/emails later than the others. (ie U Mass)?
My d’s friend just got into WPI hoping it was good news!</p>

<p>D2 got accepted to BC today as well!</p>