Class of 2016 Nursing Decisions!! Where will you be attending?

<p>Now that you're hearing about admissions, where are you (or your S or D) going to be next year? My D is itching to send in her deposit to the University of New Hampshire. I'm encouraging her to wait for the financial packages... Anyone?</p>

<p>I’m going to be attending Rutgers College of Nursing next year!!!</p>

<p>Nice, shopsgal417! Congratulations!</p>

<p>Rutgers in New Brunswick, or Newark?</p>

<p>Thank you!!! I’ll be going to the New Brunswick campus…</p>

<p>UMass Amherst Nursing Class of 2016!! :)</p>

<p>Duquesne University School of Nursing 2016!!! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations everybody!</p>

<p>I got in EA to Boston College and am pretty sure I’m going to attend. :)</p>

<p>UConn Storrs campus… woohoo! I’ll be the old lady on campus :)</p>

<p>Liberty university!</p>

<p>My D is attending The Ohio State University, most likely majoring in nursing.</p>

<p>Both my daughters are going to start at University of Pittsburgh this fall (nursing program)</p>

<p>Umass Amherst</p>

<p>My D picked York College of PA Nursing</p>

<p>It would be helpful for people to describe what they liked about the program that they picked.</p>

<p>Both my daughters decided Pitt after visiting the nursing program and campus. Not only is Pitts nursing program ranked #7 in the nation, they liked the fact that clinical’s starts in their sophomore year. Having many reputable hospitals so close by and some on campus was also a plus, (don’t need a car for clinical’s). When we visited the campus, we actually got the chance to see a cadaver and a human brain close up, and they actually gave us a 30-45 minute lesson on them. Out of all the school that we visited, Pitt felt more of a teaching school than the others …but that is just our opinion. They have so many choices for research if my girls decide to do that. They also like that Pitt offers the living and learning dorms for nursing. Regarding the campus, my girls were not too sure if they were going to like the city atmosphere, but after visiting, they changed their minds. They absolutely loved the campus, some of the small side streets around seem a little shady but most are busy and the choices of shoppes and restaurants are unlimited and close enough to go to. so you get the campus atmosphere along with the benefit of a city. </p>

<p>Everyone picks different schools for different reasons. I think that no matter what school you pick, it usually turns out to be the right choice. So congratulation to all the students and the parents.</p>

<p>Quote: “Not only is Pitts nursing program ranked #7 in the nation.”</p>

<p>Are there any undergraduate rankings for nursing programs?</p>

<p>1sokkermom…</p>

<p>copy and paste these web sites.</p>

<p>[Best</a> Nursing Programs | Top Nursing Schools | US News Best Graduate Schools](<a href=“http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-health-schools/nursing-rankings]Best”>http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-health-schools/nursing-rankings)</p>

<p>or</p>

<p>[Top</a> Ranked Nursing Schools & Nursing Programs - U.S. News University Directory](<a href=“Web Page Under Construction”>Web Page Under Construction)</p>

<p>ashamb: I believe the point 1sokkermom was trying to make is that there aren’t any undergrad rankings of nursing schools. The two links you provided are for nursing graduate school programs. However, some/many people are of the belief that a good nursing grad program tends to also indicate a strong undergrad nursing program.</p>

<p>Yes. Thank you. Those are graduate school rankings.</p>