Daughter was accepted to 4-year BSN programs at the following schools:

University of Rhode Island
University of New Hampshire
University of Massachusetts Amherst
University of Delaware
University of Pittsburg
Case Western Reserve
and wait-listed at UVA.

She is deciding between Pitt and Delaware.

I was admitted to York, Bloomsburg and Edinboro but I will be attending UC Irvine :slight_smile:

Congrats to everyone. Just remember to let colleges know as soon as possible if you cross them off your list - so that they can make an offer to another student.

My d was accepted into nursing programs at :
UVA EA
Northeastern EA
Quinnipiac EA
Villanova EA
Boston College RD
Georgetown EA
Waiting List at UPENN
Choosing between Boston College and Georgetown… Both good nursing programs…tough decision…

Wow!! Congrats !! What a decision !!

Thanks! Such a hard decision in short period of time. Can anyone speak from experience with Georgetown School of Nursing ? It is very small compared to BC but both with high passing rates on NCLEX.

Good luck AREMSM! Mine is deciding between Georgetown, UPenn and UT-Austin. It’s been tough…

Good luck as well go4fan56 ! Congrats on those acceptances! Yes difficult decision in short time yet all good choices.

Congratulations and good luck everyone!

We’re trying to decide between York College of PA (paid deposit) and Valparaiso University. Both direct-admit.

BC - RD
Villanova - EA
Emory - RD
UT Austin
and some other random ones

I have to pick UT Austin based on financial reasons. I was so excited when I first got in, but now I am just like “eh”. I have basically no passion for it anymore. Anyone going/considering UT, what do you think about going there for nursing?