Class of 2023

I got accepted to the school today but in the email it did not say if I was accepted to my major or not. How can I find out

“my bama” account should tell you

Could anyone please let me know If letters of recommendation from Highschool are an admissions requirement for UA @Tuscaloosa? If they are required: from how many teachers? Are they to be mailed or emailed?

Another question: does the Highschool need to mail paper transcripts, or there is some type of electronic submission allowed? HS uses Naviance.

Thank you.

We did not submit any teacher recommendations. Our school also uses Naviance and it is an electronic process that lets the school know to send your transcripts, which I assume is also electronic

Thanks COboysmom. Dis I get this right?:

1- No letters of recommendation required

2- While applying it will somewhere require the HS counselor email for requesting transcripts?

3- Is there an essay or personal statement required?

Yes, no letters of recommendation required. I think you request through Naviance that your school counselor send the transcripts, not on the Alabama application. No essay or personal statement as far as I can remember. By far the easiest application and scholarship S19 has gotten.

Thank you COboysmom!

Any time. Good luck!

Our hs uses Naviance too. Just go into the guidance counselor and request that the transcript be sent electronically. No essay or teacher recommendations needed. Seriously, the easiest application ever!

If you’re accepted to UA, then you’re also accepted to whatever major you select. And if you’d like, you can change your major on MyBama to whatever you’d like.

@mom2collegekids Is it really that easy to switch your majors? A lot of schools don’t make it that simple.

@psssthoy Yes, it is very easy.