Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@legitmt my kiddo got an email about a month ago?? Stating they were still in consideration and would find out after 3/16. So that’s what I know.

@StanfordAI2019 Yes! Please let us know if anyone hears from TCU today. Or if you go ask in person, ask about my kid too! Lol

@Collegegame2018 When did your kid audition? I was there early January.

Party on @jasklo!

Congrats @MTDad27 ! Lots of great choices!!!

@Libish – I did the SEP last year, so that’s why it’s fresh. So, I’m: Yale (BA), Northwestern (MBA), Stanford Exec Program (concentration in Artificial Intelligence) – 2019

Was perfect timing. The day after the program ended, Northwestern came to Stanford to open the football season, so my buddies just met me there to go. Both teams…were just…awful. Worst game I’ve ever seen :smiley:

Great experience and great campus though. I had no idea just how big the Stanford campus was. Apparently, it’s the second largest campus in the U.S., with only 1 building over 3 stories tall. Amazing.

@MT85 I messaged you.

Thanks! This is for MT.

Congratulations @Jasklo!!!

Thank you all for the kind words. Honestly, focused on prayers for success for all of you. My daughter is keeping a diary/google doc on this process. She plans on sharing with anyone who wants it when it is over. She made some unique choices along the way that were against recommendations/tradition. It scared the sh** out of me, but she stayed true to who she was with conviction beyond her years.

@Jasklo Wonderful! Congratulations!

@Jasklo that is awesome! Congratulations!! Can’t wait to hear her final story.

@BloomingGirl Part on, BloominGirl! See you in San Dimas!

@Jasklo @BloomingGirl – San Dimas High School Football Rules!!

@eleanorsmom - when I asked my D what the TCU audition was like, she said something to the effect of - “It’s like there was a rich white guy golf tournament nearby…and they all just dropped their daughters off at the TCU audition right before tee time.”

@StanfordAI2019 - hey that must have been my husband! lol :slight_smile:

@StanfordAI2019 my daughter is not proud ( actually she is , I am not), whats it gonna cost to be the friend she brings along, ive spent plenty already & thought about contacting rick singer so whatever it takes at this point, im all in for the" buy a friend tag along" program for CMU

For anyone still waiting, got the Arizona waitlist email today,email directing to status update on portal…better than a NO :slight_smile: take what we can get at this point & negotiating tag along fee with @StanfordAI2019

Has anyone’s son heard anything from PACE?

Congratulations @Jasklo and @ElizaDoolittle !