Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@khalijahsmom My son has not heard anything from Pace

@NYYFanNowMTdad still no portal update for us from UArizona. When did your D audition?

@NeensMom From live prescreen at Moonifieds. Sorry for confusion.

@Jasklo Outstanding! You must be over the moon. Canā€™t wait to hear the details when sheā€™s ready. Really good stuff!

Chicago Unifiedsā€¦I think Tuesday?

Just a quick note on CMU. My D is still in a group chat with the majority of kids that went to their summer program last year. According to the group chat, not one kid from the summer program got admission. In my Dā€™s words ā€“ ā€˜not even the boys!ā€™ Again, I donā€™t think they were ALL on the chat, but just thought Iā€™d share that nugget. Thatā€™s wild.

Any more Pace calls today?

Anyone hear from UNCG?

Iā€™ve heard three boys got Pace calls today. My son has not heard anything.

@onceuponadancer we are waiting for UNCG too and havenā€™t heard

@StanfordAI2019 my D was in the cmu class the summer before yours ( before her Junior year of HS) so 2 years of kids applying that my daughter knew last years and this yearsfrom her summer-. I posted a long time ago one kid from my daughters year is a great kid ( I believe he won a Jimmy award ) he was the only one from MY D year ( last year) told he would get in to cmu upon leaving at the end of the summer, he ended up waitlisted from CMU, denied from Umich and decided to just suck it up & accept the " back up plan" as the understudy role for Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway :smiley: - just saying now hes on the Nation tour of DEHā€¦

Hi all, new to the discussions. Some fyiā€™sā€¦

U of AZ - Son received a ā€˜waitlistā€™ email yesterday. Auditioned on campus 2/22.
U of OK - Heard they called and extended the remainder of their top offers this week (a few went out in the fall). **Third party also mentioned they offered only 12 total, will work down their list as they receive noā€™s. Keep in mind, thatā€™s from a 3rd party. We did not receive call or email, so maybe thatā€™s a ā€œwaitlistā€? Hopeful.
BW - Waiting to hear, auditioned 1/18
Wright - Waiting to hear, auditioned 1/19
CCU - Waiting to hear, Chi Unifieds
Indiana - Waiting to hear, but have heard at least one girl and one guy got offer 2/28, auditioned 2/8
Webster - Waiting to hear (they said early April), Chi Unifieds
Temple - Accepted 2/10, auditioned at Chi Unifieds

We heard from Belmont and Emerson, early auditions in the fall.

Hope some of this helps. :slight_smile:

@khalijahsmom My son hasnā€™t heard anything from Pace (MT) either but I know they made their ā€œYesā€ calls. So, I am wondering how/ when they deliver their ā€œNoā€™s.ā€ I asked on the sharing venting thread but only got confirmation that yes calls for MT have been made. My son was blessed to get into his 1st choice so Iā€™m just curious.

how do they make their WL notifications for Pace?

Hi! New to this forum but wondering about Pace! Do you all know if it was just MT calls that went out over the last two days?

Interesting, 2 kids got into the class of 2023 and at least one waitlisted.

@cruisemama4 my recollection from the Pace parent session during the 2/22 on campus audition was that No/WL notices would be via snail mailā€¦hence why I say a prayer to the sweet baby Jesus everyday walking down my driveway to the mailbox!!! From everything I am seeing it is just MT that has been notified so far though and not Acting or F/C/VO yetā€¦so hoping no news is good news still!

Sorry, I was referring to CMU and the summer program

Has Penn State announced?

@theatrekidmom. Thank you for your reply. Iā€™m praying with you for good news for your DC :wink: