Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

All Point Park acceptance emails - or have they just started

@MTDad27 My vote is for CCM!!!

@MTDad27 selfishly I agree with @4angels :smiley: :wink:

Point Park acceptance emails are out.

@jenny1993. all emails? or yes?no?WL? hoping you heard good news

@Jenny1993 Do you know if all of the acceptance emails have been sent out, or if there have been any waitlists or nos sent? I hope you received some good news on your end!

Anyone hear from Coastal yet today>

@PNWdrama Western Connecticut was snail mail last year for yes, no and waitlist. I think it is going to be the same this year.

Not all Point Park decisions are out. We are still waiting,.

@PNWdrama For West Conn I think they plan to send out all by the end of the week.

@dizzynadrama @Ontheverge @stephlloyd You were asking last week about Naz and Rochester, NY. I know nothing about Naz but had a child graduate from a music conservatory in downtown Rochester. We had many travel problems due to weather – snow, ice storms, blizzards, fog-- in the form of flight delays, flight cancellations, airport closures, and hazardous driving conditions. This affected Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, “spring” break, and trips there for performances (as well as my blood pressure!). Maybe global warming has helped them recently, but Rochester can get large snowfalls from November through March
and I say this as someone from a snowy area. This is no reason to avoid Naz, but you should be mentally prepared for potential winter weather complications (especially since you are from Dallas, @dizzynadrama!). If possible, during those months I would plan to arrive the day before a show, rather than that day.

^ really selling me on it

Hi all, Did anyone else who auditioned for BW hear nothing yesterday? Thanks!

@NYYFanNowMTdad – agree on BW Waitlist. You don’t get on that unless you’re ‘money.’ Congrats

@rickle1 Haha! I have to say, some of my best laughs during last year’s audition season came from the CC dads, and you and the other Dads of 2024 are carrying on that fine tradition! (Although @sarahsmom02 is right up there. #badmomsunite)

Yeah, you can tell writing post #1330 brought back many fond memories

Is it bad if I’ve gotten absolutely nothing from Point Park??

Nothing from Point Park here, either. Portal still says “no status yet” which is weird because the academic acceptance and very generous academic merit offer came back in the fall!

@legitmt no, I heard they go out in waves thru the day.

@PNWdrama I do not know in which format the decisions will arrive. Someone in admissions just told me they would be out by the end of the week. Sorry ?

My daughter got a Point Park acceptance email this morning but her portal still says “No Status Yet”, and like @Dance3Looks3 she was academically accepted with a scholarship a long time ago. So the portal probably isn’t the place to check for PP