Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

@Sparklyunicorn36 D auditioned in Chicago.

@Beehive2020 Congrats!!! Do you know if Acting acceptances also went out today?

Iā€™ve seen a few! What Iā€™ve noticed is all acceptances have been Chicago unifieds or earlierā€¦ or at least from what Iā€™ve seen. Nothing from Los Angeles or after

@cammiebp my acceptance to coastal actually was an emailā€¦ not a letter.

Anyone know when Elon is to notify

My D auditioned at Syracuse on 1/17

@Beehive2020, @Alisa My son got an acceptance email today as well to Syracuse! His audition was also in Chicago. He is supper excited! Hoping we have a chance to visit.

My D was accepted at Syracuse (Maxwell School of Public Affairs) but did not make the cut for MT.

@Alisa , @Beehive2020 , @RVCVRN1 Congrats! My D was accepted Early Decision for Acting and is so excited to be a Slice. Go Cuse. @mindfulmom congrats to your D as well. Maxwell school is amazing. There are so many musical theatre and theatre activities for non majors at Syracuse . I wouldnā€™t count it out completely. First Year Players is the main group she should check out .

Congrats to everyone on Syracuse. The D of good friends of our family is a sophomore in the BFA Acting programā€¦ all indications are that she loves it there!

Soā€¦if someone goes to their Pace Portal to check once again on status, and the link to Performing Arts Status is justā€¦gone, I assume that means the applicant has not only been admitted, but has also gotten a full artistic scholarship. Right? Right? Asking for a friendā€¦

@StanfordAI2019 Lol!! I noticed that this morning, too. Sigh. Just post the ever-loving ā€œnoā€, ya know?

Just got a BFA MT acceptance from Western Connecticut via snail mail. Auditioned at NY Unifieds. Wondering if we will get a chance to visit.

My D is still waiting to hear from Webster, Drake, Kent State, Central Michigan, University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, and Lindenwood. Does anyone know when and how those schools typically notify?

@GeddyMcNutty Congrats! Weā€™re still waiting to hear from them and nothing in todayā€™s mail. Fingers crossed for tomorrowā€¦

Our Pace artistic portal is also gone. I assume they are updating them? Hopefully that means we will hear today and be able to move on.

Any ideas on how these kids are going to choose school being unable to visit and sit in on classes etc? We are down to 2 and luckily visited one last week but were scheduled for 3-27 but now the school is online classes through the end of the semester. Hard choices when you canā€™t see real classes and interactions.

Point Park was a no for us as well. D was not upset, but she was surprised. After the comments in the room, she really thought an acceptance was coming her way, despite my cautions about getting ahead of herself. It just goes to showā€“once againā€“never read too much into those comments in the room.

In a disappointing turn of events, our Pace artistic portal is back up, but without any changes.

@jaydee0712 UW Stevens Point is supposed to notify today. Not sure if it would be by email or not, but thatā€™s a good bet. I havenā€™t seen a portal update yet.