Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

I just started a new thread for class of 2024 MT Committed by School With so many multiple acceptances, would be great to see where everyone is planning to attend. No need to color code anything either!

I would think at some point soon we will start to see the final decisions thread filling up
over the past few years I found those threads the most exciting, most educational & most detailed - we as the group of 2024 need to pay it forward for the class of 2025 and beyond
just my 2 pennies for today
actually with the market this week it might only be worth 1 penny :wink:

@GeddyMcNutty Congrats on the West Conn acceptance! My D attends there and loves it. They are on spring break next week and are doing online classes 3/23-4/3, but, hopefully, you’ll be able to visit. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you!

@Abutilon I do not know. According to my daughter MT calls for Syracuse actually started last week. If I learn more, I will post.

Has anyone received a no from UCO at this point? My D’s academic profile on her UCOnnect portal (not application status, but the actual enrollment portal) shows her as a BM MT major, but that might just be prospective
 it’s hard to tell. We haven’t heard anything from them. April 15 is what someone else mentioned, but that seems really late. I feel like in another place, we were told decisions would be out around 3/6.

Check your Junk Mail folders. My S’s rejection email was in the Junk folder

So did my son! Did you receive any kind of scholarships?

So did my son. I asked this of someone else too
Did you receive any kind of scholarships?

Same story here for my Son. Auditioned in Chicago. May have to pass due to cost and zero scholarship offers.

Has anyone heard of any No’s or wait list for Syracuse?

We received our 3rd WL of the week (Western CT).

@MTdreamin do you have any idea of our chances of getting off the WL? It did say we are high on the WL but not sure what that means. My D really liked this one.

Link to commitments thread please. :slight_smile:

Never mind, found it.

We also received zero scholarship funds. Son was very excited but don’t know if the cost is worth the benefits compared to other options.

My D just got an acceptance letter for Western Connecticut.

It’s crazy considering the acceptance rate at Syracuse and then not getting offered something. $79,000/year is obnoxious.

waitlisted at Ball St Acting. Walk in at Chicago Unifieds. They were running late and she tried to squeeze it in. Almost missed her Roosevelt audition because of that (that was quite stressful as I recall, running down the stairs at Palmer because the elevator was taking too long, grabbing a cab, was the last audition and they were packing up
) but it all worked out!

Pace portals updated. Click on the “School of Performing Arts” tab.

@SingerDancerMom – they must have rushed them. In our ‘no,’ it said we can’t offer you a spot in the BA Ensemble group. The ‘one’ she ‘didn’t’ even apply for.

My D just got a “high on the wait list” letter from Western Connecticut. (BFA MT) Does anyone know what that means? Does “high” mean she is more likely to come off waitlist? And it says she would hear by May 2, but if decisions are due May 1, what does she do?? Does anyone know people who came off the West Conn waitlist in the past?? Chances?

Just got the email the Pace portal is updated. No for D.