Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

Question about Syracuse- most information I have seen says they notify via email (regardless of the decision). But I saw someone mention they got the acceptance call. Can anyone clarify how they notify?

@TimeToFindInfo , my son was accepted by email. No call.

My D got into Syracuse MT, but honestly I’m baffled. Her strong point is vocal by far, she had no training & she wing’ed this portion of the audition. She’s not real physical, I’m baffled bc I really thought the dance element would keep her out. Am I missing something about Syracuse??? I thought they were dance heavy. Not being ungrateful, she’s over the moon. But her other option is OCU, which fits her classical voice background perfectly… but she’s not enthused with the idea of Oklahoma… killing me…

My D finally received an answer from Indiana and it was a yes! Wondering if we will receive the Wright State snail mail answer today.

@Alisa My understanding of their process was you got a score for vocal a score for dance and a score for acting. If your average was over 60% you passed the audition and were put in a keep pile. Then admissions chose from the keep pile based on your academics.

For those who have heard from Western Connecticut - what part of the country are you in? We did not receive anything again today : (

@PNWdrama We are in Ohio, we also have not received anything.

We are in the Northeast.

@PNWdrama We are also in the Northeast.

Congrats @ElizaDoolittle !!!

Thanks everyone. So frustrating when you’re waiting! I wish schools would all release at the same time and via email or portal. LOL

Thank you!

We live 45 minutes away from Western Connecticut and we still have not gotten our letter

Also for the girl that got accepted at Western Connecticut, does she plan to go there?

Received a call from St. Louis today… I very rarely get solicitors and never from MO. I missed the call, though, and was not left a message! Ugh!! This waiting game has me overthinking! Anyone receive contact from Webster yet? Were any Unified audition folks asked to send dance videos after their Webster audition?

I agree. We called West Conn and they said letters went out but would not share the result over the phone. They said we had to wait for the letter. So I am nervous. If my son got accepted wouldn’t they just say so over the phone?

This whole process is so stressful. The waiting is insane.

@ElizaDoolittle Congrats on Indiana and West Conn! I missed your post yesterday, but my D does attend West Conn if you have any questions about the program. Sorry that so many are still waiting for their snail mail from West Conn. We live in a rural area, so our answer by mail was always one or two days after everyone else’s. Hopefully, you all will get good news soon!

My son loved West Conn. if he gets accepted I think he will go there but we are still waiting on the letter.

@DorkyDad The waiting was the worst part of the whole process for us last year. Sending good vibes your way for a West Conn admit!