Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

So, my student emailed Emerson who told him that they had posted acceptances might go until 4/1 and they did not have a decision for him early. ??? Did anyone else not get Emerson decision yesterday?

@MTisNutz woohooo!!! That’s awesome!!!

Re Western Michigan: my D was supposed to audition on campus there last weekend for MT and it was cancelled and switched to submitting videos. This really sucked since this is our “home” school and she was hopeful for this audition. (And her videos aren’t the best). They told her callback info would come tonight and take place tomorrow night. Guessing this has delayed all decisions.

@onette I just commented this in another thread - We emailed Emerson last night and today we’re told you were late getting in all docs so your decision might come out mid-summer.

@StephKK weird??? because his weren’t late?? hmmm
they just told him they will post decisions through April 1.

@onette yours sounds more promising than ours. We did end up being late with the counselor’s letter. She said it was sent but they didn’t get it and I didn’t follow up. I didn’t realize we were just out bc of it though. Ouch!

Anyone know how big the MT class is at American? D was just accepted there!

My son was notified of being waitlisted yesterday to Emerson.

Congratulations @allfour1 and @MTLover2002 on your American acceptances! My D got accepted too! Anybody have information on their program? And how many are usually in freshman class?

So, crazy thing. My student who got a delayed email earlier today from Western Mich just got an acceptance??!!

@onette was acceptance in the getaccepted portal?

@allfour1 email!!! I don’t know about portal!!

Hello! Does anyone know how many students are accepted into the molloy/CAP21, how many are on the priority waitlist, and how many are on the regular waitlist?

Just a note to say we released a BFA MT spot at Rider, Syracuse, Temple and Roosevelt. Plan to release two others tomorrow by phone. Hope this helps a kiddo (probably female) waiting for an acceptance at one of these great programs!!

@mamaboyz - yep. Got same call from Hartt.

@bfamt424 very thoughtful of you, thanks for sharing. cant wait to hear your final story as you are releasing some great programs, Congrats to you & your talented kid!

As far as I know. He said last night that he was planning on going up tomorrow and staying at least a couple of days. He has family up there that he can store his stuff with. No clue what the school is going to do about the meal plan and housing that I have already paid for this semester.

@TexasMTDad - I was thinking the same thing - they can charge me for the school I guess because now it’s online - but they should reimburse some of the room and board.

Kent state said they would refund dorm & meal plans prorated from 3/30

if anyone is aware of an OCU MT accepted students group chat/ fb group, please send that info. thank you