Class of 2024 MT Artistic Acceptance Notifications: How/When/Where

Does anyone know if all calls have been made for Elon?

@frisbee3 There were posts in other threads that there were calls yesterday. We know a boy that got one.

@AnxiousNovice @StanfordAI2019 @MTMamoo - re: PPU financial aid. S received his artistic acceptance packet via snail mail. Packet says ā€œArtistic Decision Enclosed.ā€ So everyone has info, S received 5k academic and 20k artistic. This generosity puts PPU in ā€œstriking distanceā€ for our family. We visited / toured campus last summer so happy to chat about impressions if you havenā€™t been able to do that. Just send me a message. Good vibes to all. Health, peace, love. Courage!

@7Heartsong3 ā€“ very helpful! I saw on USPS Informed Delivery that our PP envelope is in the mail for today. Iā€™d be VERY happy if my D got that same offer (or close to it). I donā€™t think sheā€™ll get the 5K academic, because her SAT score comes in right under the thresholds though. Thanks for the info!

@StanfordAI2019 Youā€™re welcome! The PP aid portal was helpfulā€¦ the 5k academic is well defined. The ā€œArtistic Achievementā€ awards that Conservatory provides range from ā€œ3k to 25kā€ according to the info that I saw. Fingers crossed for your D!

For those on WLā€¦My S just released Ball State, University of Utah, University of the Arts and Viterbo.

thanks @TheatreDad69 very kind of you in this stressful time!

Elon sent emails March 20, 2020

@AnxiousNovice Wow, look at the list of yeses! So proud of her! I think she will have more yeses!

My D got waitlisted with PPU and she is going to write an appeal letter. Also waiting on NU and that will be it for us. Taking a gap year also has come into her (not our yet) radar. Hope we all can make the best decision in the midst of this unprecedented time!

Does anyone have any inside info on whether UMiami will release decisions today?

@NeensMom I donā€™t know but Iā€™ve been refreshing the portal/student center every hour and thereā€™s been no change. Expecting a no but just eager to check it off the list ā€¦ then only one more result pending (BoCo) and we have a wrap!

@Dance3Looks3 I totally get it and I feel the same. Miami, BoCo and NYU then we are done and ready to make a decision (sight unseen even)!

Weā€™re waiting on Miami too - last one, and my alma mater! Two years ago, when my older daughter auditioned for them, your results were in the email itself - it wasnā€™t a portal update. Hoping they send them out today too!

@AbigCurveBall Thanks for the good wishes for my D. Your spot sounds really tough. We were not psyched for a gap year but about a month ago we sat down and had a serious talk about it and it started to sound like it might be not so bad. if you want to hash that out with someone who has had to think it through already, just message me.

Did anyone hear from Syracuse today?

@TimeToFindInfo we are waiting as well for Acting. Nothing on the Acting thread there either.

My son released his OCU Acting spot.

@TimeToFindInfo my daughterā€™s friend received a Syracuse acceptance today.

@SingerDancerMom - thanks! This is the first I have heard for Syracuse today! It has been super quiet

Just got my Daughters answer from Oklahoma Cityā€¦ a redirect to Bachelor of Arts in Music. Kind of shocked. She doesnā€™t do music theory or play instruments or anything. Wouldā€™ve thought sheā€™d have gotten theatre if anything.