Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

when does the next wave of decisions come out

Accepted to LSA
International, female
IB Predicted Score: 41/42
ACT: 34 with Essay 12/12
TOEFL 109

UMich is my absolute dream, and I cannot wait to see yā€™all this fall!

Best of luck to those still waiting on their decision!

GO BLUE!

West Coast here and have not heard. Didnā€™t expect to bc first semester grades are still not finalized here. Congrats to all who got accepted today!!!

No, I saw someone from Washington did hear. I am so waiting for my sonā€™s decision.

@sunkissedskidoo We didnā€™t submit our midyear transcript because still not ready. Got in (LSA)

For those who got acceptedā€¦ what did your portal look like before you were notified?

ACCEPTED TO LSA!!!
UW GPA: 3.976 (donā€™t think I sent my midyear grades but they were awful)
SAT: 1460
In State
Awaiting Ross

Anybody got decision from California??

Deferred EA sent in EOCI in December and fall semester grades two weeks ago. Donā€™t understand why they cant provide a decision by now.

Nothing here, ugh, starting to think D stats are too low for Michigan and their ranking goalsā€¦it would be great to have my kids in same school, ugh!

@mavian Congrats!!!

not yet, still waiting for California decisions

Anyone get into Kinesiology???

when did accepted people send in their LOCIs? i sent mine in last night so iā€™m hoping thatā€™s why i havenā€™t heard

@sushiritto is there a chance more admissions are announced at midnight like last year?

My son sent LOCi in Dec. His mid year report 2 week back. I wish ā€¦

We are in California and D has not heard anything.

For you lucky ones (congratulations!, BTW) aave any of the newest X theories panned out?

Accepted today, I sent LOCI about a week after initial deferral, so around Christmas time
I was also asked for midyear report, but our first semester ended today so grades are still being finalized. It wasnā€™t sent

Has anyone in California got an acceptance? Are those decisions expected to come out later? Possibly tonight ?

Also, to the kids who were accepted, did you receive an email about a status update or did you just check your portal?