Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

I think last year and the year before were 6, so that is my best guess. EA in Dec was also 6.

2 Likes

I think the students will need to log into their portal to see the decision. Best of luck! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Not to stress anyone out, but I just heard a kid got an email saying congratulations for getting admittedā€¦ā€¦.but it hasnā€™t updated in the portal. Not sure if any of this is real- but just figured Iā€™d share. I wouldnā€™t take this as a sign of acceptance as this happened at UF and it was a mistake by IT.

2 Likes

My daughter got that email today. Itā€™s real. She is still dubious, which I understand. But it basically says ā€œcongratulations, you will be admitted tomorrow.ā€

4 Likes

Withdraw button and change of term button are gone. Son was deferred EA

1 Like

Ditto and it happened within the last half hour.

3 Likes

same here with the withdraw button and change of term. so some kids have received emails?

2 Likes

Do you anyone get summer or bridge on the email? I didnā€™t get an email, but hoping for a pathway program

1 Like

I canā€™t bring myself to ask mine if he checked his email today! I feel like these buttons disappeared the day before EA decisions so it makes sense.

2 Likes

This also happened with UFlorida. Some kids got emails and got in, some got denied and some never got emails and got in. So be VERY cautious reading into this. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

when did she get the email?

This afternoon. She applied to Psychology and it was from the Psych department welcoming her to the major.

Do we think maybe only psych students got this email?

Health Sciences here and no email. Could be by department.

1 Like

Sonā€™s friend applied for business- he has not received an email. He is a very high stat kid.

3 Likes

very high stats here too and no email

2 Likes

Sports Comm here deferred EA and no email. That seems phishy.

2 Likes

Yup, no email from UF and got in last week.

be frrr my withdrawal button disappeared does that mean anything

My dd was accepted EA and did not receive a welcome email prior to acceptance.