Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does everyone’s still say “awaiting decision”. T minus2 days!

4 Likes

My son’s still says “awaiting decision.”

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Does anyone know how many total applications Clemson received? I know I saw around 27k EA with 10k acceptances, and I am wondering what the final total was.
I think last year was around 52k and 22k accepted.

60,000 this year

Oh my word! :flushed:

1 Like

do we know what time on Wednesday?

In the past it has been around 6pm.

Clemson is a huge reach for my daughter, so she did not apply for the Lyceum Scholars, even though she received several emails. Do you think that will hurt her chances of being accepted?? Ugh.

1 Like

I can’t imagine there would be an impact.

2 Likes

It has no bearing on admissions, good luck!

1 Like

I hope you’re right! She really wants this. Of course, her older sister got in last year and chose to go somewhere else. LOL

2 Likes

good luck to all. Tomorrow is our final and the reach and the one he wants most! Those hills called him during two summer camps there the last two years. :> melt my heart.

1 Like

YES! Good luck to all! Final stretch!!! :orange_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Good luck to everyone. Same here, last one and the one my D love the most. It’s decision time!

2 Likes

I think/hope my TX nephew gets in but will he pay full price at Clemson over large scholarship at OU in honors? Also deferred at UGA but didn’t like it as much.

2 Likes

we are in same boat. He got into 8 other colleges. Many with $$…so we shall see. I don’t think he will get any here, but we shall see.

Does anyone know what time decisions come out tomorrow?

1 Like

I think someone mentioned 6:00 PM EST

2 Likes

where is it posted?

1 Like