Club sports

<p>In college, I want to be physically active, so I figure I'd go out for my favorite sport (volleyball) or learn a new one that I've been curious about (soccer). My question is how competitive are these sports at the club level? I'm not terribly athletic, but I am willing to put in the work. If I don't make the cut for either what I'll end up doing is playing intramural my first year, and if things go well, try out for a club next year. I just want to know how popular/competitive these sports are at Tech.</p>

<p>Thanks for the help guys :)</p>

<p>Oh, and I do know how to play Volleyball. Next year will be my third year playing. Not a pro, but still have some experience. I will also be applying next year to Tech.</p>

<p>We were told that the club teams were very competitive but we were asking specifically about tennis. I think intramural is probably the way to go.</p>

<p>Club is very competitive but depending on the team you may find a spot. There are lots of practices and everything so it takes up time. Intramurals are fun but you don’t end up playing an awful lot of games.</p>