Co-ops & freezing scholarships

<p>D1 will be off campus Spring semester participating in a paid internship. There is a person who works with students to make sure that “things” are taken care of during their semester away so they can return the next semester & not have any administrative issues. D & I talked through some of this when she was home for fall break, but based on some of the materials she had, I’m not sure that some of the details surrounding her NMF package will automatically be addressed.</p>

<p>She’s planned to visit the scholarship office this week and she’s capable of taking care of her own business, but as a mom I figured I’d ask the group: any experience with co-ops & the NMF scholarship? I’m thinking she probably needs to chat with someone in the Honors College as well to make sure that her NMF stipend doesn’t get deposited.</p>

<p>TIA!</p>

<p>I’m thinking she probably needs to chat with someone in the Honors College as well to make sure that her NMF stipend doesn’t get deposited.</p>

<p>I don’t think the Honors College has anything to do with that. I would get these answers from Scholarships. If there is a delay in answering, try again. The lady who usually responds is on maternity leave.</p>

<p>Thank you so much for that piece of information M2CK! D1 told me she’d emailed the scholarship person she’d worked with in the past & hadn’t received a reply which she thought was kind of odd since she’d been so speedy in the past.</p>