College Class of 2025 Waitlist Thread

That seems crazy … hmmmm well I guess when we have a year when kids apply to 20 schools ?

But that’s great that they actually gave a date! Do you mind sharing the school?

1 Like

How do you know when the waitlist becomes closed? Do most Universities let you know so your child can move on?

Usually they’ll send an email saying they’re done using the waitlist. But if the school has an admission blog, I recommend staying updated with it.

1 Like

I know someone who got off the UofSC (south carolina) waitlist last night, if anyone’s holding out on them

1 Like

I know someone who got of the U of SC (South Carolina) last Friday

1 Like

Someone got in off Vanderbilt WL based on the thread.

Edit to add: and Georgia Tech and Davidson.

1 Like

Thanks for this! I see Vandy and Davidson, but I can’t find anyone from Georgia Tech on the their thread.

post #53: in state , engineering.

:+1:

Chatter of Cornell and Carnegie Mellon tapping their WLs. Can anyone confirm?

A new member claims to have been admitted from the NYU waitlist. I’ll assume they’re telling the truth because why would someone create an account to lie :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi. Any news on Columbia taking off their waitlist yet?

I am fairly new, so I am wondering whether I am easily duped by baiters :rofl:. It just seems strange for people to waste their time posting erroneous claims, but maybe they do…

2 Likes

Marist

1 Like

Yes re Cornell and CMU.

1 Like

My son was waitlisted at Purdue (Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace). It is his first choice school.

Accepted at RIT, Worcester PolyTech, ( 2’d and 3rd choices)

1 Like

Do you know when the kids got taken off their waitlists?

Never mind, read your other post from yesterday….

Someone on the GWU thread reporting they got off the list Friday.

1 Like