Colorado College - ED and EA discussion thread (class of 2019)

<p>Check out last year’s Colorado College thread on col conf: 2013/2014 Decision. Same thing happened last year, except some people’s base camp page had all the boxes erased, some had the red mid-year report box on the day of decisions. </p>

<p>I don’t have the red box, but I am a gap year student, so all my reports (including finals) have already been sent. Do these two make a correlation? </p>

<p>and now I don’t have my ACT and subjects scores on the portal.</p>

<p>just checked my base camp and my ACT scores have disappeared and the red box has appeared…</p>

<p>Same. I didn’t notice the scores disappearing until aliefmoulana mentioned it.</p>

<p>Same with my DS. Scores are gone, red box has shown up. Who knows what that means?</p>

<p>I believe it’s a glitch while they are trying to create a space to display the admission notification.</p>

<p>aliefmoulana: I think you may be right, although not a glitch, a deliberate move so that the decision can show up in that space and people can share it with friends and family and not display their scores!</p>

<p>@surfsoccer18‌ that makes me feel a little better! fingers crossed :slight_smile: what a nerve-racking morning</p>

<p>Something bizarre just happened. All of the check boxes used to be center aligned on the page. Now they are aligned to the left. Am I accepted?</p>

<p>Im not getting this red box so I am probably rejected.</p>

<p>Me neither. If we don’t get the red box, are we rejected?</p>

<p>Not necessarily. I’ve heard of people without it getting in</p>

<p>I sent in my first quarter grades, so maybe that’s why it isn’t showing.</p>

<p>1 more hour</p>

<p>I hope I get in.</p>

<p>It’d be miraculous if I got in but I hope so too! </p>

<p>Are your stats in-range for Colorado College??</p>

<p>My ACT’s good, but my GPA’s a little lacking. Hopefully my essays push me up a bit.</p>

<p>Same! Didn’t take ACT but my 2110 SAT is alright for CC. My school runs on weighted but when I tried figuring out my UW I realized it’s weak. Plus I’m asking for a full ride. Good luck though!</p>

<p>Yeah, I’m needing free tuition… and NPC says that will be covered. Hopefully that is right.</p>

<p>Does anyone know if we’ll get the FA estimate on Base camp as well?</p>