Colorado Fires.....Roll Tide

<p>I have worked the Colorado fires 12 hours a day for the last three days. The devastation is mind blowing. </p>

<p>I saw a man sitting by himself eating Salvation Army provided food wearing an Alabama Hat. I approached him and said Roll Tide. He lit up, gave me a roll tide back then just kept saying Thank you, Thank You. </p>

<p>I am so thankful to bring him some happiness. Back at it tomorrow. </p>

<p>Pray for rain.</p>

<p>Be safe and good luck… we can see the flames from our house in N CSprings.</p>

<p>Roll Tide and may the rain come soon!</p>

<p>Oh my…yes, rain please! Stay safe! Didn’t know that you’re a fire fighter! God bless you and what you do!</p>

<p>I’m sending positive thoughts and doing a rain dance for you.</p>

<p>Not a fire fighter.</p>

<p>I am working with the victims to identify transitional short term/long term housing options. It’s amazing how many individuals did not have insurance. So much lost with so little hope.</p>

<p>Definitely praying for favorable conditions. We had a scare with the fire in Estes Park over the weekend. So very thankful they were able to quickly get it under control. Our thoughts are prayers truly are with those affected by the High Park and Waldo Canyon fires. Very scary.</p>

<p>Wish I could send y’all the rain we are getting down on the Gulf Coast. Debbie is trying to drown me here. Colorado needs it more than we do!</p>