Columbia Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Just asking if anybody has them

No withdrawal button :boy:t2::+1:t2:

ISNT in the uploads tab?

1 Like

Can anyone else not access the documents and msgs section on the financial aide portal?

I can’t

I can. Does that, may, mean something?

To my understanding the financial aid process and application process are separate

I can’t

lol me too…

Are you international or local? I’m international

I am international

1 Like

i think they must have closed the financial aid portal for rejected applicants…sad life

1 Like

oh no…are you sure that this is the case?

1 Like

It makes no sense for them to keep some applicant tabs open while others closed. Maybe the closed ones got sent to the reject pile. Honestly, I don’t know but don’t keep your hopes up.

I don’t think it means anything guys. It seems pretty weird that the Financial Aid Office would go in to edit my FAFSA on the 23rd, only to close my tab 4 days later because they know I’ve already been rejected. Someone on reddit said they emailed and was told they closed them for applicants to update and finalize packages. With the people with likely letters still having it, maybe it’s because they’re already confirmed accepted students, unlike the rest of us.

The people with likely letters still have it available?

I think the button has disappeared for all domestic applicants but is still there for all int’l applicants. So, may be it’ll disappear for all as we get close to decision release dates. I think it doesn’t mean anything in terms of admissions decision.

How do you know that Columbia was the school that edited your FAFSA? We got notification of two edits from schools but have no idea how to see which school did the edits.

Might be they closed the tab to upload the whooping amount of aid on your financial aid portal-“thought”.

2 Likes

love the optimism…but most of us out there have it removed…seems quite impossible.
Anyways there’s no brooding over such trivial things which might be insignificant later. Be positive and cheer up!

1 Like