Columbia Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Do those who still have it have any documents with status listed as “Not Received”? I can still access it but I think it is because I still have documents to send.

im intl but mine disappeared a while ago

1 Like

I’m international as well and mine disappeared a few days ago.

same here

I don’t know what to say. I still want to believe it is not related with admissions. Any one who got a likely letter, settle this.

2 Likes

are you taking about the quick links box? or another kind of tab?

My son received a likely and I can still get into his financial aid portal. Although I don’t think it means anything.

The “documents & messages” tab after you log into the finaid portal.

No, all of my documents are Received and I can still access it.

Hi! Anyone applying from Spain?
Does anyone know if being an international student beneficiates you in the admission process?

Do you have any messages in the bottom?

For deferred applicants, can you guys still access your financial aid checklist in the financial aid portal? When I log in I don’t see any list instead I see 2021/2022 and “Disclosure on Lender Information:…” Does anybody else see this?
I can still see my application checklist in the application portal but that’s about it :confused: I don’t think it means anything

Yes, but is the same I had since January; to send my parents tax returns.

(sorry I accidentally replied to someone instead of replying to the thread)
For deferred applicants, can you guys still access your financial aid checklist in the financial aid portal? When I log in I don’t see any list instead I see 2021/2022 and “Disclosure on Lender Information:…” Does anybody else see this?
I can still see my application checklist in the application portal but that’s about it

is the financial aid portal down for anyone?

it’s down for me

1 Like

Yeah I can’t see the list and I see the “Disclosure on Lender Information” Idk what it means though

Click on the 3 lines next to menu on upper left of page. That is where you will see your financial aid checklist under messages and documents.

Yeah I did but it only shows the Menu option for me

So when you click on menu there is not dropdown with messages and documents? Weird.