Columbia Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Like when I can not log in to my online financial aid system.

So based on above discussions, if the “documents and messages” tab disappears, is it supposed to be a bad sign?

It means nothing. People think there are tea leaves to be read. There aren’t

7 Likes

^^^ my friend that applied ed said the documents and messages tab begins to disappear as the decision date comes closer its natural and means nothing

3 Likes

I want to think so, mine disappeared too but I’m seeing people who got ll indicating their’s still available. I can’t even login.

Me neither

You guys are scaring me!. Hope it doesn’t mean anything

1 Like

fr i’m so scared. i actually thought i had a chance :cry:

I’m not sure if that is true.

what about it wouldn’t be true?

Hey Go Panther, would you mind sharing your stats? You may have posted somewhere but I missed it I guess.

1 Like

The fact that they send them to RD, non-athletic people. I got one and I applied RD, so that mustn’t be true.

They were saying it’s extremely rare for regular applicants which is true. They only send a couple hundred and they’re going to accept a couple thousand

1 Like

Do you think this means anything: I received an email from the College Board a couple days ago saying Columbia was requesting another financial aid document from me. We sent it in but I was wondering if this may be a good sign or is it just standard procedure? I figured they wouldn’t email me if they weren’t trying to make me a package but idk.

1 Like

I wouldn’t read too much into this. Although not Columbia, we received an email from Carnegie Mellon to submit an additional FA document two days before decisions were out. My son was rejected. I got my hopes up too, unfortunately.

2 Likes

It means nothing in terms of admissions

So I got an IDOC request from Columbia for “Columbia University Outside Scholarship and External Payment Form”. I still haven’t gotten any decisions for my external scholarships (from my school and community). Is this required for anything before April 6th? Or is this only if I get accepted?

1 Like

We were told to complete it now and update it as needed.

1 Like

Did anyone get an email saying Columbia will release their decisions on April 6th and that their application review process is nearly over? (They emailed my school counselor who forwarded it to me, I thought it was weird).

1 Like

Maybe it’s to counselors only. But yes, a few Ivies (like Brown) did send emails letting us know where they are in the review process.