Columbia University Admissions Fall 2022

Exactly the same here

My son was accepted to 3 ivyā€™s last year. The only one he didnā€™t get an interview for was Columbia. He got into Columbia with a likely letter so you never know.

9 Likes

Columbia crickets in southeast Texas as wellā€¦

We are in SoCal. Nothing yet. Interviewed with Yale and Penn

Nothing here either in southeastern US. Already got an interview super early with Yale and a couple others more recently.

had interviews with Harvard, Penn, Dartmouth, and Yale early on, then Princeton in mid-February but nothing from Columbia yetā€¦

any likely letters?

midwest here, nothing yet

1 Like

are interviews still offered?

Weā€™ve been wondering that as well.

According to the website, yes.

Does anyone know how impactful the interview is? Cause i donā€™t think i did well on my interview. How much will it affect my chances of getting in?

1 Like

Didnā€™t get an interview yet. Trying to be optimistic but pessimism is preying at my downfall.

D had her Yale interview today. Columbia is the only Ivy she applied to (applied to 6 and Brown doesnā€™t interview) that didnā€™t request an interview. I donā€™t think one is coming at this point.

1 Like

Iā€™ve known applicants who didnā€™t get an interview but were admitted to Columbia, as well as some who did get an interview and were denied. So donā€™t worry about it.

Does anyone know when ivy day is this year??

Thursday 3/31. Four weeks to go!

2 Likes

I just got a likely letter!!! It also said Iā€™m a Davis Scholar!

20 Likes

Amazing! Congrats!!

congratulations!