Columbia University Admissions Fall 2022

Thanks on my sister’s behalf!!! For her it came as an email (I am sure it will also come as physical mail in a few days, but don’t know for sure).

She had no clue, in fact she thought her chances were over since she did not get an interview with Columbia.

2 Likes

Long shot, but trying to think positively… will Columbia have in person accepted students day this year? If so, any idea when?

Hello, does your portal have a slight delay when you’re logging in? Kinda sus me thinks jk

does everyone receive a Columbia id on their portal when they apply?

yep

any ORM CC pre-med likelies?

Does anyone see message on your financial aid portal under “your message”?

For me it just says that if you have any outstanding documents you should submit them, and keep them up to date, etc.

I see. For mine they required me to submit specific document, not sure since when that message was there. I literally never checked Columbia portal since January lol

Anyone who cannot access their financial aid checklist?

2 Likes

I cant either. I dont even have the documents and messages tab anymore

1 Like

I saw some people on Reddit say they can access it. Does it mean something? Or maybe this is because decisions have been loaded?

I don’t know if there’s a correlation—I actually doubt there is—but I received a likely letter and I can still access my financial aid portal.

do you have your documents and messages tab ?

Yep

anyone else with a likely still have access to your documents and messages tab on your financial aid portal

ay, what’s the password format for the columbia aid portal, I am facing an issue with the password.

Can anybody tell me the format for the aid portal password.?
I am doing with my DOB but i don’t know it’s not working ig or im entering the wrong format.

I contacted Columbia Financial Aid and they said the online FA system is currently unavailable.

1 Like

Yeah but are you able log in to the financial aid portal?