Columbia University Science Honors Program ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

<p>=]everyone wants to get in, but if you can't you can't. 300/2000 people. That's a tough number. The more you worry, the least chance you have. i know I won't get in for sure since my friend took it got 14 of the chard ones right and still wasn't accepted. ut I dunno maybe they're more lenient this time.</p>

<p>I would just like to say....it's May! TheRubberDuckie: thanks for the reality check.... i just had a moment...i dunno why i posted it on CC tho....</p>

<p>Does anyone know when we find out if we got in or not?</p>

<p>lol smartass, np! Hope you get in! Ugh as for plumdum229, i think they mail youa latter in june stating if you got in or not. =D Hope you get in as well!</p>

<p>i hope u get in 2! u and alot of other peopl who posted here seem really cool. It would be nice to meet u guys at shp next year (if i get in). I hope u were right about them being lenient. I jist sorta wanna forget about it now, y'know? (atleast until the letter comes...)</p>

<p>If I remember correctly... last week in June.</p>

<p>lol, yea don't worry about it. I just wanted to see the campus.. LOL and omg the library was sooo huge!! It was beautiful! And LOL people was just lying there that day for a tan LMAO. I FELT SO AWKWARD!</p>

<p>lmao..i know...i was hanging out there for a while just for the heck of it and realized it was an alumni day...but to think that an ivy league school can be laid back and one of the best in the WORLD is awesome to know...and it takes 45-90 min 2 get there....not bad at all</p>

<p>yea i felt awkward too cuz in the morning there were barely any ppl walking aside from the ones tht came to take the test. n then once the test was over n we leave the building i c ppl half nude n im like o no wats goin on D:</p>

<p>yeah, the benefits of having it at columbia are amazing. not only are the classes good, you get to do things like eat lunch with shp'rs and students on the steps and play frisbee on campus...its a great social environment</p>

<p>lmao word...I wish i get to see the place again and check out that amazing library!!!! But the weather is soo yucky these days >.< RAIN RAIN RAIN -.-</p>

<p>iā€™m boredā€¦and this thread is dead D:</p>

<p>well it says weā€™ll get our notifications on June 24</p>

<p>does anyone know if the notifications will come by email or mail?</p>

<p>plumdum//where does it say that??</p>

<p>I donā€™t want to wait anymore=(!!! sighā€¦</p>

<p>[Applying</a> to the Program](<a href=ā€œhttp://www.columbia.edu/cu/shp/apply.html]Applyingā€>http://www.columbia.edu/cu/shp/apply.html)</p>

<p>at the very bottom :slight_smile: and i have nooo clue whether weā€™re getting them by email or mailā€¦hopefully email so iā€™ll know right away lol</p>

<p>oh goshā€¦canā€™t waitā€¦i have no idea if iā€™ll be able to sleep tonight</p>

<p>Did anyone get it yet?</p>

<p>i didnā€™t get it yetā€¦ D:</p>

<p>looking at wut time they usually send emails, i think we should wait 3-4 hours for an email. I hope it comes by emailā€¦</p>