Columbia University Science Honors Program ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

<p>i hope it’s e-mail…</p>

<p>i’m just gonna check at 5 30</p>

<p>Thank you plumdum!
I didn’t get it through mail…</p>

<p>The suspense is killing me.</p>

<p>idk why i’m even nervous. i already no i failed the science part…</p>

<p>I haven’t gotten it yet either… do we get a mail saying if we got in or not or do we just not get an email if we haven’t gotten in</p>

<p>im especially nervous too. but im not getting my hopes to high. there is no way i could have gotten in. </p>

<p>i keep getting new emails and everytime i check them, my hand starts shaking. and then i click and of of course. its not there. i guess ill check at 5 30 too. i need to do something to get this off my mind.</p>

<p>please please please come by email!! 30 min…</p>

<p>everybody good luck</p>

<p>i agree with ummmm…good luck everyone!</p>

<p>actually, now that i’m checking the emails agian, there’s a good chance it could even come at 7 30 right? idk…</p>

<p>why 7:30…or even 5:30?</p>

<p>huh? idk… since they didn’t send it in the morning, i was just trying to see what tim they usually send their emails</p>

<p>…i just have nothing to do…</p>

<p>just saying, if ANYONE gets a letter/email/whatever, please please please immediately post it online haha :D</p>

<p>Yeah i think it might come at 7 30. the last email they sent out was at that time. either way, their killing me…</p>

<p>if you get in, what topics are you guys interested in?</p>

<p>i’m really interested in the human physiology course!
but all the other ones sound really awesome also…haha.</p>

<p>human physiology!</p>

<p>Arghhhh please send by emaillll</p>

<p>■■■■… a new e-mail just came…and it was just some expedia junk…AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!</p>

<p>hahaha :smiley:
is it possible that it’ll come up on the site we used to apply and send our application in?
orrr maybe they mailed the letters today and we’ll get them tomorrow…?</p>

<p>wahh i hope not D:</p>