Cornell waitlist 2027

what makes you say that?

Where did you hear this? Also, IIRC they’re sending offers until the weekend no?

According to my conversation with them yesterday, they indicated that they are still in the process of making decisions and will continue to do so until next week.

Whew! Hopefully we’ll see something soon. I haven’t heard about anything COE related on here or Reddit yet

1 Like

did u see anyone get in?

Haven’t heard any news from CoE…

yes someone got in today for bio e

1 Like

Where did you hear this

I think he meant this person’s post on Reddit yesterday. However, the OP said they received the offer “recently” and didn’t specify exactly when they received it.

1 Like

does cornell waitlist letter tone different in each letter? does everyone has something like…‘hope that you will choose to remain on our waiting list and that we will, ultimately, have good news for you’?

no we all got tht

Did they send another email on waitlist

No, they’re talking about the language used on the March 30 decision for waitlists

No update for CoE cs students? :slightly_frowning_face:

This person received an offer in the first wave I think. I think the same person had made a post in this thread before talking about a cmu vs Cornell.

what about dyson? Only 1 got admitted from the waitlist there?

Good news indeed. My daughter came off the waitlist and is admitted to CALS. So happy.

1 Like

Congratulations!!:confetti_ball: When did this happen? Did you receive an email for confirmed interest on April 28 or so?

Wow! Congratulation! :tada: Can you share her major & region?

today? Congratulations! did your daughter get an email recently?