Cornell waitlist 2027

Do you have any idea about how/when CoE hands out waitlist offers? Thanks.

1 Like

You think they will have a wave on the weekend? Seems like an odd time – it’s a very manual process that requires action by staff.

My take on CoE’s silence is there are 2 possibilities: 1. they are reviewing applicants one by one as they don’t have many seats to offer; or 2. they are waiting for May 1 so they are certain to whom to give an offer.

1 Like

You’re right - looks like last year April 29th was a Friday. If they’re following a pattern - maybe they`ll release something tomorrow?

4 Likes

Thank you for the response!

What do you make of the fact that CoE is reading materials while they already gave out offers? They give out offers on the go or after May 1 deadline? Assuming 800 applicants remaining on the list, each admission officer reads 800/5 officers/5 days = 32 applicants’ materials each day for this past week.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten any email from cas today?

1 Like

Any CALS WL news/emails?

2 Likes

If anyone gets into Nolan today, can you post here?

1 Like

Sending you good vibes :heart:

Has anyone received anything from CoE?

I wonder If I call them, would they tell me anything

They would probably get annoyed and be like why are u calling if u just called to hear about the status of your application.

I get that tbh I’ll just wait thank u!

What I did do was send an email saying I will absolutely go if accepted. Idk if that is gonna help because I still have not heard anything from them. Good luck

To those who received the email to express continued interest, what time did u recive the email?

04/20/23 at 5:02 EST

Thank u

1 Like

Mine: 4/20 at 6:02 EST

1 Like

If only 1/2 remains on the waitlist and some went off in April, they still have around 800 applicants’ materials to read, which amounts to 32 applicants’ materials per admission officer. Plus, they need to discuss and look at FA. So I would not bother.
However, I can’t reckon why they already gave out 2 offers last F and this past M, according to this forum.