Crush on a gorgeous and very popular guy at my college

Yes, we had a minigolf date earlier today, and it went really good;
we had a lot of small talk while we played, and I noticed that we would use a lot of physical contact with each other while we talked, and I also let him give me tips on how to play, so that he had an excuse to stand behind me and have his arms around me, haha;
there was a lot of “subconscious” flirting in general, and we also decided to meet again in a few days, either on Monday or Tuesday.

I am actually quite eager to meet with him in private while watching a movie or something like that, but I am not sure when it is a good idea to do that;
I do feel quite self-conscious about the general height and size difference between us, since he is about 6’4 and muscular, whereas I am 5’2 and slim, so this definitely makes me feel quite vulnerable, even though he strikes me as a really really sweet guy.
I guess I could ask someone who knows him, and see what they would say about him.

@Natalie02 sounds like things went really well! Subtle physical contact without feeling awkward seems like a good sign of a natural connection…positive vibes.

Try another casual thing like meeting up at a coffee shop or something like that you’re both into and that’s convenient. Then maybe a private hang out after that. As a guy, once it’s a more private setting there’s more ‘pressure’ to think about when & how to make a move. I don’t mean that to sound weird or bad or overly aggressive…but since guys are generally expected to be confident and make the first move, it becomes a natural instinct.

Yeah, he would call me tomorrow and say if he is able to meet that day or on Tuesday, and a coffee shop visit sounds like a great idea.

We had eye contact in silence while smiling and acting shy for a rather long time and everything, but I guess we felt like this might have been too quick, so we sort of kept our hands on each others’ arms a little bit while we parted ways, so it seems like it is going in a great direction.

1 Like

Nice to see your update and it sounds like you have had a lot of good advice here.

However, the additional detail being disclosed is definitely drifting beyond the purpose of College Confidential so I am going to close the thread. Best of luck in your relationship.

4 Likes