Cute Bama Stuff at Zulily - Paisley Apron, Houndstooth Baskets

<p>[Crimson</a> & Black Paisley Alabama Apron | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Zulily | Fresh Finds. Daily Deals. | Zulily”>http://www.zulily.com/invite/rp335/p/crimson-black-paisley-alabama-apron-54307-3327304.html?tid=social_email_ref_shareviaicon_na_modal_58435db397360b7296a397f4c8074769&pid=3327304)</p>

<p>[Black</a> Houndstooth Utility Basket | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“http://www.zulily.com/invite/rp335/p/black-houndstooth-utility-basket-51930-1762729.html?tid=social_email_ref_shareviaicon_na_modal_bc2e45a0f72cd56029f8efb1ccd18481&pid=1762729]Black”>http://www.zulily.com/invite/rp335/p/black-houndstooth-utility-basket-51930-1762729.html?tid=social_email_ref_shareviaicon_na_modal_bc2e45a0f72cd56029f8efb1ccd18481&pid=1762729)</p>

<p>There’s more you can find by searching for Alabama and/or Houndstooth.</p>

<p>Last week they had the Campus Color flip flops but I missed ordering them. :(</p>

<p>Really cute mini skirt and tote bags. More stuff I didn’t link, too. Just search for Alabama. </p>

<p>[White</a> Alabama Miniskirt | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Meesh & Mia White Alabama Miniskirt - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Meesh & Mia White Alabama Miniskirt - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Black Paisley Alabama Canvas Tote | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Canvas Tote | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Canvas Tote | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Black Paisley Alabama Duffel Bag | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Duffel Bag | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Duffel Bag | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Black Paisley Alabama Oversize Tote | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Oversize Tote | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Oversize Tote | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Black Paisley Alabama Coin Purse | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Coin Purse | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Pomegranate Collegiate Alabama Crimson Tide Paisley Coin Purse | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Silver Alabama Beaded Charm Bracelet | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Sandol Alabama Crimson Tide Beaded Charm Bracelet | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Sandol Alabama Crimson Tide Beaded Charm Bracelet | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Silver Alabama Beaded Necklace | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Sandol Alabama Crimson Tide Beaded Necklace | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Sandol Alabama Crimson Tide Beaded Necklace | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Silver ‘Roll Tide’ Alabama Bangle Set | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Sandol Alabama Crimson Tide 'Roll Tide' Bangle Set | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Sandol Alabama Crimson Tide 'Roll Tide' Bangle Set | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> & Silver Alabama Rhinestone Hoop Earrings | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Dayna U Alabama Crimson Tide Rhinestone Hoop Earrings | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Dayna U Alabama Crimson Tide Rhinestone Hoop Earrings | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> Alabama Stadium Skirt - Women | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Pennington & Bailes Crimson Alabama Stadium Skirt - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Pennington & Bailes Crimson Alabama Stadium Skirt - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> Alabama Stadium Skirt - Women | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Pennington & Bailes Crimson Alabama Stadium Skirt - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Pennington & Bailes Crimson Alabama Stadium Skirt - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Houndstooth</a> Collapsible Cooler Basket | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Picnic at Ascot | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Picnic at Ascot | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Houndstooth</a> Lunch Cooler | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Picnic at Ascot Houndstooth Lunch Cooler | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Picnic at Ascot Houndstooth Lunch Cooler | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>Found a really cute necklace and bracelet for $10 each on inspiredsilver.com</p>

<p>Ordered them for both girls. It is not sterling silver but they are cute. Both girls loved the necklaces. Neither wear a bracelet so those went to the grandmothers.</p>

<p>Really cute shirt (check out the back)</p>

<p>[White</a> Alabama Bow Back Tee | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Meesh & Mia White Alabama Bow Back Tee - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Meesh & Mia White Alabama Bow Back Tee - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>Long sleeve thermal</p>

<p>[White</a> Alabama Thermal | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Meesh & Mia White Alabama Thermal - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Meesh & Mia White Alabama Thermal - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>Darling vest</p>

<p>[Black</a> Alabama Cutaway Vest | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Meesh & Mia Black Alabama Cutaway Vest - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Meesh & Mia Black Alabama Cutaway Vest - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>Knot dress in black</p>

<p>[Black</a> Alabama Knot Dress | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Meesh & Mia Black Alabama Knot Dress - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Meesh & Mia Black Alabama Knot Dress - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>and gray</p>

<p>[Gray</a> Alabama Knot Dress | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Meesh & Mia Gray Alabama Knot Dress - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Meesh & Mia Gray Alabama Knot Dress - Women | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> ID/Coin Purse | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Mee Too Alabama 'Roll Tide' ID/Coin Purse | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Mee Too Alabama 'Roll Tide' ID/Coin Purse | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Acrylic Goblet | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Mee Too Alabama Acrylic Goblet | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Mee Too Alabama Acrylic Goblet | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Paper Drink Umbrella Set | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“Evergreen Alabama Paper Drink Umbrella Set | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>Evergreen Alabama Paper Drink Umbrella Set | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>I really have to stop looking at this site. If I had a daughter I’d be broke. Too bad I wouldn’t get those paper drink umbrellas in time or I’d buy them for our party.</p>

<p>HAHAA! I feel ya. Glad my girls don’t want all of the stuff I find that is really cute. </p>

<p>I saw this one last night. I know my D’s would not wear it but it is cute.
<a href=“https://www.southernfriedchics.com/product_p/dr2227.htm[/url]”>https://www.southernfriedchics.com/product_p/dr2227.htm&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Each trip to UA I keep coming back with more stuff. This time was more of the plastic red solo cups at the Supe store. A few more small “A” Crimson Tide window decals, another cute t and more.</p>

<p>^ Cute!</p>

<p>I went on the Meesh and Mia site to see if the Zulily prices are really a deal (they are, at least for this vendor). There is the cutest stuff there but its not cheap.</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.meeshandmia.com/alabama-crimson-tide/[/URL]”>Loading...;

<p>Today is the TXA special - two-tone, blueprint-style university stadium map</p>

<p>[The</a> University of Alabama Stadium Print | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids](<a href=“City Prints The University of Alabama Stadium Print | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily”>City Prints The University of Alabama Stadium Print | Best Price and Reviews | Zulily)</p>

<p>Pottery Barn Teen has darling dorm room Bama stuff. The dorm catalog arrived a few days ago and I FINALLY had time to sit down and look. It’s a favorite of ours to go to for things for DD’s room at the house. Unfortunately we won’t need to buy bedding this year as DD’s roommate’s grandma generously offered to put together all that they needed…she has a woman who does this and what she has designed is very cute. DD is excited because she’s now in the new house and living with her best friend who happens to be the president which equates to the biggest and best room… We did buy a darling set of mosaic book shelves with wicker bins for storage. She drove it down when she went to visit her boyfriend over the 4th holiday.</p>