Daughter Accepted into San Diego State University as a Freshmen

<p>She got her acceptance letter tonight, but I'm confused. It says "you are one the the rare freshmen being admitted into the school of nursing." But neither of us thought that was possible. We thought you got into the university and then 2 years later you applied to the school of nursing, once you got your prereqs done. That's the impression the website gave during the application process.</p>

<p>Does anyone know? If she's in the school of nursing, she would be ELATED! So would we. SDSU means she can commute from home, keep her job etc...</p>

<p>Contact the school and ask for clarification. They have all the answers. When you hear, try to update your thread for future SDSU nursing prospects. Congratulations to your daughter for her acceptance! </p>

<p>Congrats !!!
I am thinking that this college has a " Guaranteed Admission " thing that you may not be aware of & that your D stats was high enough for them to grant this to her. Some schools have that in their website…normally needed a separate application / review process.</p>

<p>My D has been accepted to a 2+2 program that has a " Guaranteed Admission ". ( My D received this ). Works like a direct admit .</p>

<p>Definitely email / call them & make sure what GPA is needed to maintain this.</p>