Deadline Passed

<p>The transfer deadline was Feb 1st. I sent everything in about two weeks before that. Although it I do not have an updated application status. As in, it only says "Notifications" and has nothing in regards to my transcripts being received or anything of that sort. I applied to 6 other schools most in the midwest area and they have all received everything and are currently reviewing my application. Wisconsin was the only school whose deadline was Feb. 1st. Anyone else have this problem? Should I just call admissions on Monday and ask if they have all my required materials?</p>

<p>Or, even better, try calling today. Given the time of year, they may be working today.</p>

<p>You should be fine. As long as all your materials are postmarked by Feb 1st, you’re ok. I have contacted UW several times worried about this as well (I had sent in my transcripts, and for several weeks my status said that they had not yet received them), but my status JUST changed today saying they had all my materials. I am sure you are in the same situation. You can always give them a call to make sure.</p>

<p>I still have this problem and I sent everything in January 1st…submitted app January 25th…Im really worried that they might have tosses away the transcripts i sent before I submitted my app. christopher has ur status changed ?</p>

<p>As long as they got your main application in by the deadline, your app will be processed. I have friend going through the same thing, she contacted them and that’s what they told her. If your transcripts arrive late or they don’t have them you will have the chance to make sure they get in.</p>

<p>Wisco4Life-</p>

<p>My status has not changed. I called them a few days ago and the person I spoke to told me that they are going through a lot of applications and my status should changed. It doesn’t mean that they didn’t receive anything. Also, she told me to send supporting materials by March 15th. I’m assuming letters of recommendations and such. Hope this helps</p>