Decision Date Email Just Sent Out

Tech admissions just sent me an email saying that they will release one round of decisions (for applicants processed prior to the deadline) tomorrow. I applied through a special program at my high school so I was already accepted and I’m assuming this will just be the formal confirmation. Does anyone here know if I’ll also receive a decision about university honors tomorrow? Thanks.

Checked my email as soon as I saw this and I got that too! If i applied RD and submitted early November, does that mean I have a good chance of hearing back tomorrow? Or do they admit people the first round based on who is most qualified?
Not sure about when the notification for University Honors is. I thought it wasn’t released at the same time as admissions but I could be wrong.

@rockvillegirl28‌ based one what I read, I think that they admit people based on GPA and SAT. So basically like ‘auto admits’ from other colleges. Those with higher than average stats will be accepted so don’t be upset if you’re not. Also depends on the major you applied for, for more competitive such as engineering they’ll probably wait a bit longer unless you’re way above average.

It’s online, right? And what time do they post it? I’m assuming five pm like every other school, but no other school (at least that I applied to) releases decisions in February…

@CSGoddes. Yes, it will be on your application status page. http://www.admiss.vt.edu/admission-decision-notification-2015/ . I’m not sure what time they post though… I’m assuming after 5, but I’m hopeful that it will be earlier in the day.