Decker Nursing

Is it hard to transfer into Decker School of Nursing?? Still waiting on my decision and my stats in both college and high school is not the best…

I know there are only 50 transfer seats. I also applied, I have a 3.52 GPA and 44 credits and I’m still waiting. What are your stats?

:frowning: i have like a 3.3ish around 40-50 creds

That’s not bad, minimum GPA for decker is 3.0. Hopefully we hear back soon.

When did you all apply? I applied February 11th as a sophomore transfer into Decker and still haven’t heard anything.

I applied February 7th, I read past discussions saying people usually heard back around March 27th or the first week of April so we should be hearing back any day now.

I applied at the end of Nov… gave in all my docs by the end of Jan… as a junior transfer… im so nervousssss

Has anyone been getting admissions from Decker???

Nope still waiting. I get more nervous everyday, have you gotten anything?

same nope not yet…i feel like a high school senior all over again waiting for results

I just got accepted to Decker! My stats are 3.5 GPA with about 73 credits. Good luck to you guys! I hope you all get accepted! I’ve been waiting since September and I got denied last year so I know what it’s like to wait! Try to submit a resume or something if you haven’t already. I have been working as a CNA for the last couple months and I think that was a contributing factor! I’m really hoping you guys get accepted because you seem really nice!

Congratsss!!! @Mxmas81598 are you going in as a Junior transfer?

Congrats @Mxmas81598 !!

How did you find out? Through the portal or by mail? @Mxmas81598

I also got accepted as a junior for the fall! I found out mid March and I’m transferring from SUNY Broome.

I got accepted as a junior! I found out through the portal at 7:18 pm today. I’m transferring from the University of South Florida. Good luck everyone still waiting! I believe in you! :slight_smile:

Also congratulations @JewlieAnn!!! Are you going to accepted students day?

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats @JewelieAnn?

Yes I’ll be going to the admitted students orientation! And I have a 3.9 GPA and I have no idea how many credits to be hon

@Mxmas81598 were your stats the same last year when you were denied? My GPA is only a 3.2, I know it’s a long shot. How did you submit a resume, my advisor said I couldn’t submit one.

CONGRATS on getting in and best of luck with your studies ???