Do you think I'd get in?

<p>What would you put my percentage of acceptance chances at if I apply ED with....</p>

<p>----GPA- 3.83 W, probably ~3.6 UW(low rigor; only one or 2 APs per year) currently ranked 149 out of 613(barely top quarter, ouch) will raise it senior year though with 2 or 3 more APs</p>

<p>----SAT- 690 m 760 cr 740 w</p>

<p>----EC's- 4 year basketball(2 year letter), 4 year cross country(1 year letter) at a 5A school with 2600+ students, National Merit Qualifier(waiting to see if it is commended scholar or semifinalist, probably just commended) NHS, maybe 60+ hrs community service, worked on and off for 2 years at baskin robbins and refereed youth basketball, aau nationals every summer, cerebrals society member (not sure if that even counts)</p>

<p>You are certainly in range.</p>

<p>Visit if you can, interview, and do a smashing job on your essays. Show them why you and CC are a perfect fit. ED helps.</p>

<p>How do you arrange an interview?</p>

<p>Just call Admissions. When you are a senior, you can get an on campus interview and also an overnight stay and go to a class.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Hard to say. But your chances are zero if you do not apply. Not necessarily ED. EA is an option, too.</p>

<p>That is true tk, thanks i will probably go EA</p>

<p>Meantime, show them lots of interest; request info, visit at a college fair if you can. I think they especially value that long term interest as part of “fit”
Good Luck</p>

<p>You are certainly in the range, especially your CR SAT core–nice job. It appears that Colorado College admissions gives great weight to whether an applicant is a “good fit”.
Good luck</p>

<p>how long can an admission essay be</p>