dorms

<p>Check your bill, the dorm is listed there.</p>

<p>hope the info was helpful</p>

<p>Where on the bill is it listed? I am looking at the bill and I don’t see that.</p>

<p>First-year students get this message: “Fall 2014 freshmen and transfer student assignments as well as final returning student assignments will be posted on or about 30-31 July 2014. Students will receive an e-mail to their @vt.edu address when ready.”</p>

<p>@skedeebs In the past, it showed up on the bill with the a title like “upper quad housing” for example and the rate. It did not list the actual dorm in every instance, just the group for that rate code. Not sure what / how it shows this year however given DS off campus. </p>

<p>It does say on your bill, right next to the line item “Housing”. It does not give specifics however, just the dorm or perhaps even the more general term ‘upper quad’. My son’s says New Res Hall (which is New Residence Hall-East). We know his room and roommates since he is an upperclassman and these assignments were made and posted before the end of spring semester for the returning students.</p>

<p>Mine just says default :/</p>

<p>can you match the default rate to one of the dorms listed on the room & board cost page? Might narrow it down some as the fees are different depending on the dorm. </p>

<p>@bboop42‌ The default rate seems closest to the lower Quad rate, so i’m assuming i’m dorming there.</p>

<p>On my daughters bill, under housing it says Main Campbell and then the dollar amount.</p>

<p>@sealsfamily - I believe the rate for Main Campbell is unique so that is why the dorm is listed. @gnippaf - yup, yu will be in one of the normal lower quad dorms and will find out the actual dorm later.</p>