Downward trend on Senior Year mid year report?

<p>I've had a very good academic past at the very rigorous private school I attend in South Carolina, with 5 AP's taken in the past (Passed all of them with 5's) and an All A Transcript.
My SATs are good (2130/1430) with above 700 on all of my Subject Tests and I'm a National Achievement Semi-Finalist with Over 16 Clubs and Extra Curricular Activities I participate in. </p>

<p>The only problem is my mid-year report that will be sent to colleges. </p>

<p>I am taking(with current grade in the class next to the class title):</p>

<p>AP French-A
AP Government and Politics-A
AP Microeconomics-A
AP Calc BC- C
AP Physics- B
AP English-A
AND and Duel Enrollement Computer Science Course at a local college- A</p>

<p>CAN YOU SEE MY PROBLEM HERE?!
I'm actually okay with physics, I think I can bring that up.
BUT!
AP Calc BC, is kicking my mathematical derriere right now, and I'm really just wondering if I should stick it out or If I could Drop the study of Calculus all together, I'm applying to colleges to hopefully double major in Biology (Pre-Med) and English, with a minor in Computer Science. </p>

<p>Should I just jump ship (aka drop to AB?Or Drop Calculus All together?)</p>

<p>If it helps this is my list of colleges:</p>

<p>Clemson University
Boston University
University of Michigan
Howard University
Hampton University
George Washington University
Vanderbilt University
UNC-CH
Boston College
University of Chicago
Washington University in St.Louis
Barnard College
Rice University
Wake Forest University
Columbia University
Princeton University
University of Pennsylvania
Duke University
Yale University</p>

<p>Are you sure these are grades that will be sent to colleges? At this point in the year, it seems like this may be a progress report and not a mid year report. Would mid year grades be more like December, by which time you might be able to bring up your calculus grade?</p>

<p>If you’re interested in pre med and computer science, you should not drop calculus. Moving to AB might be an option.</p>

<p>Does your school require you to take 6 classes? Could you drop something like econ or government which might give you more time for calculus?</p>

<p>No, you should not drop Calc. because it will help you in college. Most colleges require a year of Calc, unless you get AP Credit. Of course you want all A’s on your midterm but at the very least you want no C’s. So do what it takes to bring that C to a B.</p>

<p>I hope you started your essays for these applications. That is a long list of schools. I do hope you can balance bringing up your Calc grade while finishing your applications on time.</p>

<p>Personally, I do not see a point in applying to more than 5 non-ivies and 1 safety at most.</p>