Drop Calc 1? Cant take Calc 2 UC Admission PLEASSE HELP

I am currently planning to transfer to UC’s for business/economics/accounting but I am doing really bad in Calc 1 and this is my second last semester before transfer I am mostly done with everything else and will be done with IGETC and other major requirements. Im doing bad this semester because of a special reason and if I retook calculus i wouldnt be in the same situation but if I drop it right now it only gives me the option to take it next semester which is my last semester at CC and I wouldnt be able to take calc 2 also if I drop it I wont get credit for Honors certification but My GPA will remain to be a 3.7 vs me getting a C or failing the class my GPA will drop below a 3.5. What should I do and how would my application look in either case with transfer to private schools of same caliber as USC and NYU. I need to make a decision ASAP please help!!!

Calc 2 is normally way harder than calc 1. It is even harder than calc 3. You should look to see if you even need calc 2.

That’s not the problem I had a misfortunate inconsistency if I were to retake the course I’d do better but the problem is I only have 1 semester left after this and UC requires you to take calc 2 I need to confirm with the privates whether calc 2 is a requirement

What UC’s are you planning on applying to and what program Accounting or Econ? You answer might be very different if you are trying to get into UCB in Econ vs Accounting at some other UC