Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Good Luck!!

3 Likes

Rejected. Looks like portal astrology did not work.

Denied

Denied

Denied

Rejected :sparkles:

Rejected, so FA updates means nothing

Waitlisted… Added one more to the list: CMU, RICE, UMICH, Harvey Mudd, Vandy, UCB, UCLA

2 Likes

Waitlisted

Out-of-State (Virginia)

4.63 Weighted GPA/4.0 Un-Weighted GPA

1570 SAT (13 APs: 6x 5, 1x 4, 6x In-Progress)

Extra-Curriculars: F.B.L.A. President, Class President, Debate Captain, Non-Profit Founder, Model U.N. Delegate + More

Awards: 2x State Debate Champion, 2x State F.B.L.A. Champion, National Merit Recipient (Finalist in LoCI), AP Scholar w/ Distinction + More

Major: Philosophy, Politics, and Economics? (Trinity)

Financial Aid: Kinda Need-Based

Demographic: Asian-American Male

3 Likes

I’m excited about Duke, so I’ll most likely accept the waitlist spot. Congrats to everyone who got in, and all the best to everyone else!

3 Likes

Can someone post a link to the portal? Tia!

Hang in there guys am a mom whose daughter got waitlisted last year along with a lot of other unis in the end it all works out . She got admitted into duke finally

6 Likes

Accepted
45 IB, 1550 SAT, Non NCAA national sport, strong leadership in community service

11 Likes

Rejected.

Wow good job. Congratulations.I noticed you are accepted in some great colleges. I wonder which one will you choose:)

1 Like

accepted!!!

1 Like

OMG congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

He is picking Princeton! Very blessed

2 Likes

1460 sat
3.9 weighted
4.7 unweighted
7 APs

Applied as English/Comparative Lit major. Most of my ECs had to do with writing or teaching/working with youth in my community/music. I had various writing publications and awards. My essays were really strong and I had a compelling narrative, which I think is what got me in!

2 Likes