Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

so the thing is: if I have more than 4 5 checklist on my duke’s financial aid portal which too got updated recently on march then I am getting in?

The Duke letter for ED deferral stated they are not in the RD pool,they are looked at separately.

But understand what your saying,a final decision maybe received tonight.

Gotcha TY very much.

You’ll know soon enough.

Oh, interesting…my bad. I have never heard of a college doing that––thought it was always RD. Good to know!

Kindly someone to share any WhatsApp group for this class, I will highly appreciate. Thanks LOL

It says March 31st for me, does that mean anything?

Nvm

They are looked at separately but the decision release is the exact same time and date, for defers and RD.

1 Like

That’s not true though. My son got accepted to Vanderbilt and we submitted just FAFSA. We are submitting CSS profile now. So, don’t loose hope. Duke portal has FAFSA and CSS for my son too, not sure rejection but we will see tomorrow.

1 Like

I hope the IDOC request is a good sign because I am so desprerate at this point

Good luck tonight. Two years ago before Ivy Day, my D had many deferrals/waitlists (including Duke deferred ED) and few admits. So depressing. She was admitted to Duke on Ivy Day. It can happen. My fingers are crossed for you all. :two_hearts:

41 Likes

the calm before the storm

1 Like

The clam before the storm…

10 Likes

cool

guys are your fin aid checklists still there?

1 Like

yes

Duke acceptance rate info is out: Duke admits 4.6% of regular decision applicants to Class of 2026 - The Chronicle

Good luck!

8 Likes

From Duke Today Duke Offers Regular Admission to 2,230 Students | Duke Today